Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Santiago de Cali (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
Are you moving to New Orleans, Louisiana? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in New Orleans, Louisiana of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago de Cali? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barranquilla costs COL$8,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.52 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Split costs 12 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)