Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,748 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1000.880 CLP / JOD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 17% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,260,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,869,207 (Dinar 1,868) in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)