Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 849.883 CLP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,946 prices entered by 398 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)