Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,495 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.398 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,171,335 (¥495,660) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,180,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)