Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,481 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 109.638 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,230,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,729,829 (15,778元) in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 62 lei (about 2 hours ago)