Cost of living in Yinchuan, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,707 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 107.777 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,090,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,428,752 (13,257元) in Yinchuan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 5 hours ago)