Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,794 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01664 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,490,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,177,232 (﷼ 130,848,178) in Yazd.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 2 hours ago)