Cost of living in Xining, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,717 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.948 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 36% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,220,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,414,234 (12,981元) in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)