Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,476 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 109.638 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is about the same as in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,470,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,423,860 (22,108元) in Wuxi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.331 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)