Cost of living in Wuhu, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,810 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 107.201 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 17% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,210,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,837,417 (17,140元) in Wuhu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 15,247,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)