Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,579 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.343 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 31% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,490,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,719,592 (15,872元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 7 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 8 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 8 hours ago)