Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,480 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.493 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 49% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,230,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,130,429 (₨119,080) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 4 hours ago)