Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,836 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.246 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 56% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,430,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,072,670 (₨116,009) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Madrid costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)