Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
Are you moving to Venice? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Venice of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Braga costs €1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tirana costs 317 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quilmes costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (about 4 hours ago)