Cost of living in Varanasi, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,674 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.493 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 46% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,480,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,329,840 (₨140,087) in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cúcuta costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €26,340 (about 2 hours ago)