Cost of living in Vadodara, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,823 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.371 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 56% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,290,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$996,867 (₨106,376) in Vadodara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caracas costs 20,000,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)