Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,472 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.404 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,760,693 (¥431,073) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,290,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €26,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)