Cost of living in Ürümqi, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,804 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 107.755 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 7% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,370,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,202,825 (20,443元) in Ürümqi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 4 hours ago)