Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,717 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.337 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,130,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,188,011 (₨127,235) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)