Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Tucumán has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tucumán.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,507 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.539 CLP / ARS *
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,250,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,091,350 (ARS $144,753) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 3 hours ago)