Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 468.263 CLP / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,587 prices entered by 1,519 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamburg costs €24,675 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)