Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 484.165 CLP / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,024 prices entered by 1,522 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)