Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,717 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.417 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 53% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,100,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$995,376 (₨105,699) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osorno costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)