Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,754 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 125.509 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,370,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,317,094 (R$ 10,494) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)