Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,720 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 29.228 CLP / HNL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 20% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,190,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,757,469 (L 60,130) in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)