Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 203.035 CLP / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,665 prices entered by 465 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 51% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,360,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,147,164 (5,650 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,900 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (about 1 hour ago)