Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,632 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04921 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,150,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,491,379 (Rp 30,306,730) in Surabaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)