Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,673 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.493 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 51% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,070,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,005,983 (₨105,971) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cúcuta costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)