Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,472 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.108 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,430,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,831,689 (16,943元) in Shijiazhuang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 4 hours ago)