Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,651 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 109.762 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,334,313 (21,267元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,200,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)