Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,881 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 107.777 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,653,095 (24,616元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,530,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 60,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 2 hours ago)