Cost of living in Shenyang, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,501 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.149 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,140,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,801,574 (16,658元) in Shenyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $100,080 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Huelva costs €400 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.74 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Roanoke, Virginia costs $0.79 (about 5 hours ago)