Cost of living in Shenyang, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,843 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 107.201 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,440,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,050,350 (19,126元) in Shenyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$23,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £0.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)