Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 431.075 CLP / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,677 prices entered by 447 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,230,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,696,680 (3,936KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)