Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,723 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 132.741 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,390,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,466,350 (R$ 11,047) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cambridge costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 3 hours ago)