Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,635 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 132.741 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,310,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,593,006 (R$ 12,001) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 4 hours ago)