Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,582 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.394 CLP / DOP
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,170,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,432,626 (RD$ 115,592) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)