Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,831 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 708.100 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 19% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,170,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,756,248 (2,480 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sendai costs ¥3,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)