Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,632 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18310 CLP / COP
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,460,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,340,157 (COL$7,319,304) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 2 hours ago)