Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Santa Fe has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Fe.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,860 prices entered by 394 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.977 CLP / ARS *
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,250,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$864,749 (ARS $108,402) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)