Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 2%|
Are you moving to Santa Cruz de Tenerife? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santa Cruz de Tenerife of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 150 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Elbasan costs 139 Lek (about 3 hours ago)