Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 102.700 CLP / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,099 prices entered by 412 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)