Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 7% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 5%|
Are you moving to San Salvador? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in San Salvador of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Oulu costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)