Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,556 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.929 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,450,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,801,245 (Mex$ 51,569) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)