Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,985 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.964 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,210,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,619,973 (Mex$ 46,333) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)