Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 132.799 CLP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,964 prices entered by 486 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)