Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.497 CLP / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,516 prices entered by 403 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,420,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,441,014 (ARS $192,222) in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)