Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,555 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.398 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,394,376 (¥530,520) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,300,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in The Hague costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,560 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $16 (about 5 hours ago)