Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is about the same as in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 9%|
Are you moving to Rio de Janeiro? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Rio de Janeiro of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Doha costs 2.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Caracas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oviedo costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$2.29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Logroño costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,745 (about 3 hours ago)