Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,939 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 125.509 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,210,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,266,041 (R$ 10,087) in Ribeirão Preto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)