Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 124% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
Are you moving to Reykjavik? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Reykjavik of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,080 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Aligarh costs ₨90 (about 7 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Madrid costs €750 (about 8 hours ago)